Objectives of the trust
- To establish and run the Charitable Trust to make overall development of the people who are socially and educationally backward.
- To organize various sports competitions.
- To encourage poor and willful sportsmen or students by providing educational material and assistance.
- To perform Addresses Conferences, Cultural Programs, and Death/Birth Anniversaries of Veteran Leaders.
- To assist the people who are affected by natural calamities.
- To establish and run educational and higher educational institutions such as Junior/Senior K.G., Primary, Secondary Schools/Colleges of English, Marathi, Hindi medium, Colleges of Teachers Educations, Agricultural colleges, Medical Colleges, Engineering Colleges.
- To secure National Assets, Historical monuments, to assist and help for National work, to adopt social liabilities.
- To work in the field of health development specially for the rural community by organizing health camps, free cataract operations, heart and cancer detection camps and provide free or subsidized treatment
- Form mahila bachat gats for bringing women together and encouraging them towards financial independence.